Blackmores Omega Triple Concentrated Fish Oil 150 Capsules
Blackmores Omega Triple concentrated fish oil has 3X the omega-3’s of a standard 1,000 mg fish oil capsule (contains EPA 180 mg and DHA 120 mg) which helps take less capsules.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce joint swelling & inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Promote brain health
- Support cognitive function with ageing
- Promote heart health
- Highly purified and rigorously tested for quality
- Odourless, vanilla flavoured capsules
- No artificial surfactants
- Mercury, dioxin, PCB tested
The National Health and Medical Research Council recommends daily intakes of 610 mg for men and 430 mg for women of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA + DPA) for health maintenance.
High doses of fish oil (more than the recommended 3 capsules per day) should not be taken in the week before surgery
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 528 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 372 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivates, preservatives, artificial colour or sweeteners.